Browse jobs by industry
- Consultancy (1)
- Waste collection - private company (10)
- Waste collection - local authority (2)
- Waste disposal/treatment - private company (10)
- Waste disposal/treatment - local authority (0)
- Waste regulation (EA, SEPA, NIEA) (0)
- Other regulatory body (0)
- Waste producer (businesses outside the sector) (0)
- Recycling/reclamation (5)
- National Government (0)
- Health authority (0)
- Plant/equipment manufacturer or supplier (1)
- Education (0)
- Other (2)
- Hazardous Waste (14)
Browse jobs by location
- East Midlands (4)
- East of England (2)
- Greater London (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (8)
- Northern Ireland (0)
- Scotland (3)
- South East England (4)
- South West England (5)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (7)
- Yorkshire and the Humber (6)
- Africa (0)
- Americas (0)
- Asia Pacific (0)
- Europe (Exc. UK) (1)
- Middle East (1)
- South Asia (0)
- Home based (1)
- Flexible (0)
Welcome to CIWMjobs.co.uk
CIWM Jobs is the leading specialist jobsite for professionals looking for their next career move in the waste management and environmental sectors.
- CIWM Jobs is visited by 1,700 potential candidates every month
- Over 260 organisations have used CIWM Jobs to advertise their vacancies
- See the latest jobs in the fortnightly CIWM Jobs newsletter
- Look out for the perfect opportunity - Jobs appear in the CIWM Journal Online
Recruiting for a role – Reach over 25,000 potential candidates. List your vacancy by calling our sales team on 01604 620426 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Take advantage of upgrade opportunities to find the perfect candidate. Find out why CIWM Jobs is the right place to advertise.
This website is run by The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) on behalf of members, non-members and organisations and agencies wishing to recruit.
Develop knowledge and skills - CIWM also provide a comprehensive range of training and knowledge development opportunities for individuals and organisations.
- Supporting professional waste managers, facilities managers and environmental professionals to advance their careers
- Helping organisations to achieve their waste, environmental and CSR objectives
Job of the week
£Excellent | East Midlands
WasteRecruit are working with one of the UK’s leading waste management companies to source two business development managers for their hazardous waste division. We are looki ...
£25,000 to £30,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber
Business Development Manager. Location: Yorkshire. Salary: £30,000 + great bonus + car! ...
£Excellent | East of England
WasteRecruit are working with a rapidly growing waste management company to source a sales executive ...